Accessories Gaya's Exclusive Chain Saw Sickle
Sets of Hair Replacement
Cut-off time 3/31/2014
preorder start with 2/14/2014
shipping 5/2014

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I kind of like it. The 2 hair pieces can be used to show changes in her expression.

She kind of reminds me of Motoko from Ghost in the Shell without the anime leather dress thing. (which doesn't drape well in some pictures)
Pretty stylish figure though, I almost wish it better fit my collection. Cutting back on the wild left field stuff.

Thanks for the news ZIP :D

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Boy? What boy? Love the chainsaw scythe!! Make me think of this Transformers set I just ordered.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Spanner Boy is a Chinese comic book series, and this girl is a charactet in that series, her name is Gaya... She is not the "boy". Make sense now? :D

It would have been a great figure if not for those freakishly long legs... I guess it's a popular thing in China?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I really like the majority of OE's releases. This looks pretty awesome, and if I had the extra income I would actually pick up several of their releases.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I wonder if Marvel (Disney) is going to shut this down for having the X logo all over it.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Orignal effect is about to make me a fan...I already have plans to buy two of their figures and now this one. I am not going to try to collect the whole attractive army line up just two or three of them and now I am going to add this to my list. Now I wish they would try their hand at some male figures.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts