One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Originaleffect-Reborn body(female standard)

List:
Body*1
Head*1(fit in most weapon)
Hand*8
Under wear*1
Highheel*1(can fit in pantyhose or stockings)
Pre-order:2013.11.8-2013.12.2
Shipping day:2013.12.20
Price:280 RMB
height:33.5CM(with head and highheel)

Fit to almost sixth scale outfit
Fit to all of OE female product

Special:Can change machine/biochemistry limbs by OE in furture

www.originaleffect.com

OE-Reborn 素体(女性标准包)

清单:
素体*1
头雕*1
手型*8(可持械)
内衣*1
细跟高跟鞋*1(可分离配套丝袜)
预定时间:2013.11.8-2013.12.2
出货时间:2013.12.20
价位:280 RMB
身高:33.5cm(含头及鞋跟高度)

适合市场部分12寸套装
通用所有OE女性产品

特点:未来可替换OE出品的义肢(机械,生化),方便组装

www.originaleffect.com

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Here we go again . . .

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I have the first one they put out and yes, they are very tall, it is all in the legs and there is no way of shortening it at all.

I love the design, just wish they were more 1/6 then 1/5 plus the neck is long so you need a head with a deep neck pocket..not easy to find so you might be stuck with the stock heads...

overall the body is a B+ for me anyway...can't wait to see these in person :thumb

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Of itself I like it and the look of it, but in the sales pitch "Fit to almost sixth scale outfit" is practically misleading, and the thread title "1/6 Reborn Body" don't help 'cause it ain't.

They could have clarified how she can maybe get away with some 1/6 clothes but isn't 1/6 herself. But with "Fit to almost sixth scale outfit" in the official description, you know she's going to be sold online as 1/6 with no qualifier. And then, if I was opening that expensive box, I'd be ticked.

At 33.5 cm, that's 13.2 inches, so she's not suitable for hanging out with anybody except my DC Deluxes, or my old $6,000,000 Man (where she could maybe be a fun Fembot).

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Of itself I like it and the look of it, but in the sales pitch "Fit to almost sixth scale outfit" is practically misleading, and the thread title "1/6 Reborn Body" don't help 'cause it ain't.

They could have clarified how she can maybe get away with some 1/6 clothes but isn't 1/6 herself. But with "Fit to almost sixth scale outfit" in the official description, you know she's going to be sold online as 1/6 with no qualifier. And then, if I was opening that expensive box, I'd be ticked.

At 33.5 cm, that's 13.2 inches, so she's not suitable for hanging out with anybody except my DC Deluxes, or my old $6,000,000 Man (where she could maybe be a fun Fembot).

WELL . . .

1:6 "Amazons"

DAMN . . . that's a TALL 1:6 <CENSORED>!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

I think I saw comparison pic somewhere, and the only difference is they have extremely long legs, the torso is normal sized 1/6, so 1/6 would fit, exception are pants will be all 3/4 pants which are OK for female, lets say she is a volleyball player :lol

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I think I saw comparison pic somewhere, and the only difference is they have extremely long legs, the torso is normal sized 1/6, so 1/6 would fit, exception are pants will be all 3/4 pants which are OK for female, lets say she is a volleyball player :lol
Or she's wearing those god-awful fashion mistakes known as Capri pants. :lol:lol:lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts