黑色连裤袜
替换裸足(平足)
T.U.K松糕鞋
预定时间:2013.11.27-2013.12.17
出货时间:2014.1月
官方网站:www.originaleffect.com
零售价:¥460
备注:仅适用于OE Reborn素体

OE reborn body http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...aleffect-1-6-reborn-body-female-standard.html

Nightmare theme suit - Vol.201 spider girl

Accessory list:
Headsculpt with moveable hair and moveable eyes
Collar
Sweater
Short-sleeve T
Long-sleeve and body-collection T
Jeans pants
Black pantyhose
Spare barefoot (flat foot)
T.U.K platform shoes
Ordering time: November 27th, 2013 - December 17th, 2013/11/27
Delivery time: January of 2014
Official website: www.originaleffect.com
Retail price:¥460

ps.only for OE Reborn Body

OE reborn body http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...aleffect-1-6-reborn-body-female-standard.html

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
More doll than figure really, so not a lot of new stuff for that genre.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Ok..so if i read this right, it's just an accessory set..the body does not come with it, you have to buy that separately RIGHT??

Interesting...

I think Dollsfigure has already done sets like these, Multiple sets like these...:dizzy

·
Registered
605 Posts
In terms of realism: That head looks avful, dont the makers of that doll have any anatomical knowledge at all? :loony

:hat

G

·
I LOVE it! And I don't have to sell on the horrid big body when I rebody on an alpha! I do like these stylised heads quite a lot.

Outfit is a bit meh, but the little shoes are cool

·
1:6 Mechanic
1,046 Posts
Not keen on the headsculpt either, although the moving eyes are interesting. I like most of the clothes though, it will be interesting to see how much the set turns out to be ?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
I now know what an Asian goth girl with purple hair looks like in 1:6-ish form.

G

·
Crusader - it's easy, well at least it has been with the first three releases. they fit just fine. the neck post requires work, but the head fits on that alpha neck perfectly

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Crusader - it's easy, well at least it has been with the first three releases. they fit just fine. the neck post requires work, but the head fits on that alpha neck perfectly
--

How much & type of work will it need?

G

·
Obtain a Sideshow neck peg from a female buck.

take the larger part of the peg that normally would go into the sideshow head, and put it into the sideshow neck

Put on head.

That's about it. A quick blast of MSC matte helps the colour match, as well as a dusting of pale chalk to help the whiteness and tone the yellowness of the body down, but it's not essential.

There may be a simpler way not involving the sideshow at all...but that's the way I've done it so far

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Obtain a Sideshow neck peg from a female buck.
take the larger part of the peg that normally would go into the sideshow head, and put it into the sideshow neck Put on head.
Am I missing something, Sideshow to Sideshow? I assume you mean to put the neck peg onto the OE Body...but the peg is not the problem, the problem is how long the neck is...you need a head the sits way down and has an opening large enough to fit over the diameter or the OE neck.

Andy- Can you show some pictures of your OE bodies with different heads, Cause i have Viola and none of the heads I own work, including Triad's and some HT...

G

·
Sorry yes, put the Sideshow female buck neck peg into the Triad alpha body. It's slightly longer, and helps with the look of the head. Aquarium tubing on the triad peg I guess would achieve the same ends.

Anyway, heres the pics of the four I have so far:

All OE heads on Alpha bodies.

Alice:

Robin Hood and the Hatter

Robin

Alice

Alice and Aki

Incidentally, I never did find a head to suit the huge body I had spare. So a custom Disney style queen of hearts was sculpted to go with Alice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts