1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SAM这名字曾经出现在一个毁灭世界的组织里。
经过了百年,末日后的世界被一个名为教导团的神秘组织统治,并建立了新的秩序。
组织里的人没有名字,他们中的一部分被世人称为"订正者(Righter)"。

OE(originaleffect):1/6 杀手本能 - 订正者(Righter)

配件清单

订正者头雕*1
Reborn 素体*1
紧身衣*1
燕尾领*1
装备带*1
防化夹克*1
制服斗篷*1
防爆T型棍*2
高筒靴*1
手套手*1

预定时间:2014年5月15日截止
发售日期:2014年7月

OriginalEffect :1/6 Killer Instinct - Righter

Item List
Righter's head*1
Reborn body*1
Corset*1
Dovetail collar*1
Armed belt *1
Chemical protective jacket*1
Uniform cloak*1
Anti-explosion T-stick *2
High boots*1
Hand with glove*1 Pair

Pre-order date: Before 5/15/ 2014
Release date: 7/2014

·
Registered
771 Posts
Alright! Nice head sculpt. At first i thought she had 2 1911's hanging off her hips.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
The outfit will be great towards making a female SW EU Sith Saber!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Wow - and for once I'm not talking about the figure, but the presentation is for once top notch. That is about the only thing I like about it - I hate the knee and elbow joints, the headsculpt is too anime, and the outfit won't fit into anything but this.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Wow - and for once I'm not talking about the figure, but the presentation is for once top notch. That is about the only thing I like about it - I hate the knee and elbow joints, the headsculpt is too anime, and the outfit won't fit into anything but this.
Warge- you are wrong about the outfit, it will fit any of the 1/6 bodies out there. The OE body (which I have several) is the same size from the hips up as any other body, Triad, Cy Girl, FGC, HT etc...It is the legs that make these bodies so tall so the boots etc won't fit. But any of the clothing hip up is the same...I posted comparison pictures before on another thread.

I like this one, might just have to try and pick this one up...:thumb

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
before i opened the thread i asked myself "who is righter? i don't remember a righter in killer instinct!" then i opened the thread and realized it had nothing to do with Rare interactive's video game! but also thought that someone should bash spinal from killer instinct! now back on the figure! i think that it looks ok, but would rather buy a phicen (oe's body is too tall) like red fox in fire!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,821 Posts
I apologize for posting the obvious, but the character is apparently OE's "interpretation" or "inspired by" the female character Orchid from the Killer Instinct video game.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
crusader1xxx;3589911[B said:
]Warge- you are wrong about the outfit, it will fit any of the 1/6 bodies out there[/B]. The OE body (which I have several) is the same size from the hips up as any other body, Triad, Cy Girl, FGC, HT etc...It is the legs that make these bodies so tall so the boots etc won't fit. But any of the clothing hip up is the same...I posted comparison pictures before on another thread.
Ah, you misunderstand - I'm saying that the theme or style or whatever those crazy kids in fashion calls it won't fit into anything else out there (except perhaps other overly stylishly anime female figures).

And that is something I'm so not into.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts