One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

KillerInstinct-No.4-Candy is preorder available now!With movable eyes, movable mechanical hand, detachable machinery arm, Large Battle Axe, two optional faces, eye-patch and lollipop!

Find More :wink
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/originaleffect
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OEtoys

OEOriginalEffectKillerInstinct Candy
Contents list:
Face * 2(with movable eyes)
Hairstyle * 1
Sailor suit
Belt * 2
Waist band
Skirt armor * 8
Pink silk stockings
High boots
Collar
Tactical belt
Skeleton eye-patch
Hair band
Underwear
Mechanical arm
Arm guard
Machinery axe
Lollipop

·
Registered
956 Posts
No comments at all on this? I have to say, I'm really digging what OE has been doing lately. Their 1st few releases didn't do anything for me, but the last few look like they keep getting more fun. And I really like the face on this one.

Does anyone know if this is one of the newer 10.5" bodies, or one of the oversized 13" ones?

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
The bodies seem entirely satisfactory to me though I haven't posed them at extremes, nor have I stripped them naked. You can find stripped pictures online to see their articulation, which seems just fine.

I measure the Killer Instinct body at 13.5" in heels but you have to take into account the unusual proportions, where virtually all the "extra" height is in the legs being elongated. The good news there is that virtually any clothing on them will generally fit a regular 1/6 figure, and vice versa - except for actual pants. I haven't handled any on their new shorter body, which I think is supposed to represent teenagers or shorter women in their own world, but corresponds to regular size 1/6 body height.

I am a big admirer of these generally for the same reason I love DAM Gangster Kingdom, which is the fresh creation and originality that goes into inventing any one of them. To me the difference is that Gangster Kingdom adheres to one consistent world vision, whereas these OE figures seem more random -- each one being a tribute to some specific different Anime type. So I find I love some, but am indifferent to others.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
again just not my cup of tea...I will happily pass on this. but to be fair I haven't nor do I plan to buy any of the OE figures. they just don't fit in my 1/6 world.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The teenie body that came with the sophia figure is about 11 inches with heels on. Still feels quite sturdy.

Will make a lot of standard 1/6th heads look a bit big on them. The head peg is small, around the size of a soldier story hand peg.

Skin color and size is perfectly suited for a natural type obitsu head though, so if you're into OOAK heads, they actually fit quite well. I really like the hand sculpts that came with the Sophia figure.

The bodies seem entirely satisfactory to me though I haven't posed them at extremes, nor have I stripped them naked. You can find stripped pictures online to see their articulation, which seems just fine.

I measure the Killer Instinct body at 13.5" in heels but you have to take into account the unusual proportions, where virtually all the "extra" height is in the legs being elongated. The good news there is that virtually any clothing on them will generally fit a regular 1/6 figure, and vice versa - except for actual pants. I haven't handled any on their new shorter body, which I think is supposed to represent teenagers or shorter women in their own world, but corresponds to regular size 1/6 body height.

I am a big admirer of these generally for the same reason I love DAM Gangster Kingdom, which is the fresh creation and originality that goes into inventing any one of them. To me the difference is that Gangster Kingdom adheres to one consistent world vision, whereas these OE figures seem more random -- each one being a tribute to some specific different Anime type. So I find I love some, but am indifferent to others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts