One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Does this mean SS is finally doing armor!? or is this through another company? If they didn't already own my house, SS would be getting more money from me. Unfortunately I have to pass due to lack of funds, or I'll just put an Obi head onto a Hasbro clone body and save $40. :D
Maybe the exclusive version could come with trailer park 6 pack and stock car magazine, or lawn chair to go with that killer mullet!

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice he's introduced at EXACTLY the same time as an AOTC Clone Trooper from Medicom? I think Sideshow borrowed the body from the Trooper and added Obi's head and robes. Remember that the Medi clone troopers are taller than their other previously released SW figs.

·
Collector
164 Posts
IcIc...thanks Darth Sheba!

I believe this is the 1st armored "guinea pig" figure.
SS probably wanna do a QC test on their HARD PLASTIC by issuing a non feature film character which already looks mighty impressive based on those pics!

If this prove successful, I am very certain that Darth Vader and fellow CloneTroopers will end up in my cabinet pretty soon..haha

Now the only concern is how much it will cost...hmmm...

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
My guess is $100 give or take. They have been steadily increasing prices with each release and with Medicom figs at $150, SS knows they will be able to get it. I wouldn't be surprised to see them reach $125 in no time.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.