One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are they available yet?
I read this on toysrevil.blogspot.com:

---------
"Because the piece is extremely complex to mold and paint, only a small portion on the 50 has been air shipped to NY ... as of this moment we are keeping our fingers crossed that some of them make it to NYCC in time for the show.

There have been over 150 people asking for the special Hook up on these and since we only made 50 total we decided to keep it fair and do a raffle. The Raffle is the only way we could keep this civil all our fans are important to us and this is a way to keep things fair.

Please stop by during the show and throw your info down for a chance to buy one of our babies.

FYI the rest of the production run will ship in May. Thanks for your understanding and see you in a few days.

Klim (Bigshot Toyworks)"

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
mmm... so no idea when the general release is supposed to happen or who will cary it or how much... frustrating.

A "blank" release would be UBER cool. I don't want the Desert Rat or Bloody Deeds, I'd like a clean unpainted version and make my own variant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.