One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I am honest , I sometimes wished I never got into squads , teams ...well figures of the same period in large numbers , but have to be honest they do look good when they are lined up together . I am trying to get my Vietcong and NVA`s kit and figures sorted out so I am happy with them . ( Not sure if that will ever happen ) . But whilst they are getting geared up , I thought you might like to see them .

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Quite a "rogues" gallery!

Nice collection!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Impressive collection you got there. I also have the same itch as you.. I'm a squad builder(at least) and that fact really hurts the pockets. LoL. All you need is a T54 or at least a PT76 for your NVA.

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Give your coordinates so I can send my seals and Mac v sog...I will make sure they pack double amount of ammunition end some extra grenades....

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
DAMN!

That's a lof of NVA and VC.

Better call in an air strike to take all of them out.

;) :p

Very impressive.

My inner Chairman Mao approves.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Many Thanks All , I am working on Rifle repaints for my VC at the moment , and as mentioned a shirt for one of the ladies . Glad you liked them , I`ll try to keep you all updated on their progress .

·
Registered
200 Posts
Cool figures ! It's great when you have whole unit like that ! "Charlie don't surf " :bravo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts