One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Just got a fantastic nurse outfit for the joker off ebay. I was dubious about it initially, but i'm really pleased.

they have a website, but it looks like its their only product http://www.toysmon.com
A nice home made set.... shoes, gun and detonator cast in resin and painted. nice tailored clothing and well packaged. Even comes with 2 sets of hands! Good bargin.
Heaps cheaper than Ironcrosshunter one.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have the same plan, Ashton16.

The set goes for $36.99 with free shipping on eBay and I think it's the same seller who has the website. Add a TT body for $30 and you're looking @ $66.99 for a whole other figure. Not bad. In fact, I think I just talked myself into it.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
I have the same plan, Ashton16.

The set goes for $36.99 with free shipping on eBay and I think it's the same seller who has the website. Add a TT body for $30 and you're looking @ $66.99 for a whole other figure. Not bad. In fact, I think I just talked myself into it.
Same here. I hadn't even searched ebay after looking at the $80+ set.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
744 Posts
LOL. The number available shrunk from 5 to 4 after I posted. that you, Ashton?

I just made it go from 4 to 3 myself. Though I wonder why they didn't try to approximate the wig?

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
LOL. The number available shrunk from 5 to 4 after I posted. that you, Ashton?

I just made it go from 4 to 3 myself. Though I wonder why they didn't try to approximate the wig?
:hifive

That's me.

Now I won't have to discard that awful v.1 sculpt!

About the wig, that hadn't even occurred to me. They have some wigs for the 27cm dollfie and such, but they're a little pricey.

Don't know if the wig's important enough just yet for me to drop another $25.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Volks-27cm-Doll-Wig-w91s613-Ivory_W0QQitemZ290001498392QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDolls?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

·
Registered
744 Posts
I don't know about awful, but it's definitely inferior to the BR version.

Jeez, one can find anything in 1/6th, I guess. I'd have to see what it looked like on the figure first myself. I bet someone does it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts