One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
S o u l
150 Posts
I just emailed the artist, and he quoted that only 25 will be made, and the price of each will be 50,000 EURO ($78,00) :jawdrop
(That would be equivalent to buying 858,000 SSC Indy figures) Damn! If only it were closer to 1/6 scale, then I'd buy it.....Oh well :smoking

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
It's definitely cool...but $75k is a little much to give my Dekkard another robot to hunt.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything hand cast and hand assembled - If you look closely at the muscles on the figure, they actually contact and expand with the figure's movements - pretty freakin sweet.

If I had 75k I'd take a year off from work... I would not be spending it on this (although very cool) thing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
WHOA! That's pretty impressive craftsmanship, and it is very artistic, and it is very limited, and it is over 900 hand made metal pieces.. but for goodness sake, 75 THOUSAND DOLLARS? Hmmm, 7 years of condo payments or a fancy Iron Man figure? What to do.!?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.