One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:
Another new pattern for the Nick Fury collection(tm)
Looks like it's derived from the 1950 vine and leaves camo from the U.S.

xavier

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Sadly, beppo's jokes are really what the majority of north korean people with any power to do anything think of their great leader...
I'd like to test out how well their new camo looks in the field, preferably through the business end of a scope or ironsights. :evil

Wahh, thanks for all the nice links, I just spent a good... 2... 3 .. whatever hours backtracking through all of your's and hppham's photolinks at milphotodotnet.

:( The ACU doesn't look like a big puffy cloud all up close in the hires photos. Those spetsnaz bootcamp pics look devilishly fun. Wahhh Thanks for all the links again Basx, I'm still browsing through the Tuesday's pix link lol.

·
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saiko:
You're welcome. It's a blast to find the photos, though I can do without the stupid commentary. My hope is that you find some photos that inspires you to create a kitbash or simply enjoy the photos trigger additional ideas :)

xavier

·
Jaded and Nostalgic
6,423 Posts
I dunno what we will do without you xavier! Your finds have been invaluable for us all here! ;) Thanks again!

ps. yeah, It will be perfect if we can do without the sound pollution from the Neanthrals that inhabit that place! :lol

·
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yujin:
You're welcome :) It's a blast to find great photos for us to kitbash :thumb

xavier

·
Enjoying the View
1,136 Posts
I see that place as one large bar fight in an Old West Saloon. You enter, have a drink at the bar, duck the occasional chair, and leave without saying another word. :angel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts