One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

noob need help :(

Female Figures 
3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  cam 7 
#1 ·
#2 ·
hi!
I have fallen in love with phicen dolls and i would like to know where i can buy a phicen body and a pretty head at a good price.
if the body have ..... like this body : Squirting girl
very much better :3
My budget is about 100 euros.
i am from spain.
greetings! and.. thanks!
--

If your key criteria is 100 Euros (currently $107.50 USD), you may have a challenge.

It's possible you can find a head sculpt and worthwhile PHICEN female seamless body loose, but it may cost more than your 100 Euros limit.

I recommend you do search online and make a decision for yourself. Check eBay also, but be cautious of too good to be true pricing.

Avoid the early PHICEN female seamless bodies using the plastic armature. Try to find reasonably priced steel frame armature seamless bodies. There are many different head sculpts. Shop around.

Good luck.

#4 ·
I also agree, Monkey Depot is an awesome shop for loose body parts. I've bought from them a couple of times, customer service is very very very good, I highly recommend them. They're one of shops who sell stuff at more affordable prices.

I also suggest looking for the Phicen "Stainless Steel" version of dolls. Don't go for a Phicen doll that only states "Seamless" because those are older and they have a plastic skeleton inside that will break easily. If the doll states it's "Stainless Steel", then it's good and very durable. Usually these come with headsculpts already so just pick one you like.

For separate body without a head, you can go for the Phicen S16A Pale or the S17B Suntan model. These are around $60 to $70.

I can't really recommend headsculpts since I haven't bought separate headsculpts for Phicen dolls. I think the brand "VeryCool" is what some people like to use. I think Hobby Galaxy has a few of those. Otherwise, you can find more on Ebay. I don't know how well they'll fit Phicen dolls though.

Anyway since you said you're from Spain, I think you'll be spending more when it comes to shipping fees. Phicen dolls alone weigh around 1 to 2 pounds, so shipping costs might mean having to spend an extra 20 or 30 euros for you (or more).

Good luck!

#6 ·
You might want to try www.machinegun.fr
It's a seller based in France who has a couple of Phicen figures as well. I dealt with them in the past and they're trustworthy.
Although there aren't too many hits when searching for Phicen you'll still be able to pick up the Chinese Honor Guard Girls for 120€.

German Seller actionfiguren-shop.com has phicen bodies as well. The usually run about 100€ but come without headsculpts.
www.actionfiguren-shop.com | Onlineshop für 1:6 Actionfiguren
Dealt with them in the past as well. In general they're ok, but check your order when it arrives. I once ordered a HT Terminator from them and got the DX T2 instead of the Tech Noir Version.

Another Option from Germany would be SPACE FIGUREN. They still have a rather wide variety of Phicen figures or will get restock on them soon.
Again Price range from about 100€ for headless figures up to over 200€ depending on what you want. Phicen Limited - S.P.A.C.E - space-figuren.de
But in General their Prices are a bit too high for my taste; that's why I never dealt with them so far.

I guess this might be an option for you considering you'll probably have to pay tax fees when buying from overseas.

As DFC already mentioned you might be lucky and get a deal at ebay. That's where I would start searching if the Option given here seem too pricey to you

#7 ·
Hi. Thanks for your answers!! seriously! I have been able to verify that where more variety is in e-bay and in aliexpress.

I just self-raised my budget to 150e.
Leaving about 50 or so for shipping.

In aliexpress I have for example: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...lgo_pvid=f4d49392-b9d6-4803-a5a3-77b04b2401c5

And also pretty heads: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...lgo_pvid=f4d49392-b9d6-4803-a5a3-77b04b2401c5

90e i could have body and head. and the other 60e for clothes. And that merchant has a very good reputation.

Do you think it would be better to buy on aliexpress or on ebay?

PD: nuoya2012 is very good shop! a lot of variety.

But I have a question, what is the difference for example between s01a and s02a?
Just the color of the skin Or also the skeleton?

I have been able to verify by means of a review that s02a has vagina, although the most realistic are those of the class C.

adeno, thank you for the info about the Seamless skeleton! all the seamless bodys have the same skeleton?

greetings!

#8 ·
Figure Station in Hong Kong is a great source for Phicen.

Hi. Thanks for your answers!! seriously! I have been able to verify that where more variety is in e-bay and in aliexpress.

I just self-raised my budget to 150e.
Leaving about 50 or so for shipping.

90e i could have body and head. and the other 60e for clothes. And that merchant has a very good reputation.

Do you think it would be better to buy on aliexpress or on ebay?

PD: nuoya2012 is very good shop! a lot of variety.

But I have a question, what is the difference for example between s01a and s02a?
Just the color of the skin Or also the skeleton?

I have been able to verify by means of a review that s02a has vagina, although the most realistic are those of the class C.

adeno, thank you for the info about the Seamless skeleton! all the seamless bodys have the same skeleton?

greetings!

#9 ·
I have both the S01a and S02a bodies and they are both the same shape and movements. The only difference is the color. The color difference is a lot. So, it is important to match the head to the body color. The link you posted showed a kimi kt008 head. I am almost positive that will only work on a suntan body. I have a kt005 head on a S02a suntan body and it matches fairly well. As far as I know, the kt008 is the same color. Actually, from posts I've seen, the kimi heads match the new 2016 suntan bodies a bit better. The new suntan bodies are a little lighter in color than the older ones. There are heads that won't color match any Phicen bodies. Or they don't fit the neck properly. So you will have to check first, which head will work on which color body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.