One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gendorok
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure for the experienced that's suffice to say those two items won't be going together. Unless of course there's a modification technique an experienced member of the forum could share with me. Please.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I might be able to help, what is the problem?

When swapping hands it all really comes down to the peg that goes into the arm. Too big, sand it down a little, too small you can wrap it with a thin layer of tape...

A couple of pictures to show what is going on helps as well...

Andy

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I'm pretty sure for the experienced that's suffice to say those two items won't be going together. Unless of course there's a modification technique an experienced member of the forum could share with me. Please.
DAM's hand pegs are narrower on the ball end glove side and the arm side than Toys City. I'd suggest either picking up a set of dam hand/gloves or a dam wrist peg and then wrapping it with tape till you get a reasonably secure fit with the toys city gloves. Usually I just add layers of nail polish to the ball end of the peg, but there is too much difference on the dam wrist peg ball sizing to do use that technique to get it to fit a toys city hand/glove.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
You can swap the gloves over to Dam wrist pegs, just need to buy a set of pegs...

http://www.monkeydepot.com/Tool_DAM_Wrist_Pegs_p/dml0030.htm

Or

you can take a piece of sandpaper and take enough off to make them fit, one tip though, go slowly, you don't want to make them to small.

One more piece of advice, it is always good to have spares of everything (body parts) like hands, hand pegs, feet & feet balls pegs etc

I buy as many as I can when I find them...

·
Gendorok
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Duly noted on all this great advice. I think for the future I'll stick to purchasing same manufacturer hands/gloved and feet/boots. Probably clothing that goes with the body maker as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts