One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Similarly, chalk pastels too, using a cotton bud for eye shadows. Chalk pencil or acrylic paint with a super fine brush (if you have steady hands) for the eyeline.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Les carrosseries en vinyle ou en plastique dur peuvent être peintes. Mais pas les pièces en silicone. D'après ce que j'ai compris, les corps en silicone doivent être trempés dans du colorant.
[/DEVIS]
je dois donc séparer les pièces en silicone et les tremper dans de la teinture, n'est-ce pas ?

·
Registered
947 Posts
PopToys body has silicone or TPE finish for the jointed body, I don't know which. I guess you will have to dye the silicone/TPE parts 1st. Only when done should you try to mix a matching paint for the hands and feet. I have not tried re-colouring such bodies before, but there are people at this linked forum who have done similar experiments with a TBLeague or Jiaou body I think. You can check with them.

Althernatively, others there have experimented using oil pastels on the silicone/TPE body. However, they have shown that it comes off onto the clothing, and also fades with time as it is absorbed into the silicone/TPE material. Not a very good alternative.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts