One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Hot Toys,Sideshow,F4F statue and videogames
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already seen a lot of impressive collection full of "hot items" I'd love to own myself!

Anyway I decided to present myself to the community and show off my collection, mostly based on Batman, Metal Gear, Zelda,Resident Evil and Anime toys.

Actually my collection is scattered throughout the house (not a single room) in libraries,boxes and shelves.Perhaps in the future I'll move all into a better place.

HOT TOYS:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome! Very cool collection you have there!

You seem like one of those who keep their prized collection MIB!

I for one prefer the tactile experience of handling, articulating and posing my figures and display them out of the box in display cases. Unfortunately, this hobby grows with too many tantalizing new characters appearing each year and I have finally completely run out of display space. And the boxes start piling up at the corner of the room, including those over-following additions that have to be packed away!!!😥

·
Registered
41 Posts
Interesting. Gotta echo the Martian. What I see is a bunch of bad photos of plastic glare of stuff I can’t see still in a box. So what? Take them out, pose them well, shoot them so we can see them. Other wise just post a list of of the box names and we will all be impressed with how much money you can spend. The hobby should be more than that. IMHO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I prefer to collect Mint/Brand New items (also Videogames) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts