1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
fortuna favet fortibus
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks after the movie ends.

Shiroikage plots his revenge against the traitor who destroyed his clan

His target: Raizo

Even the most silent of steps cannot escape the sixth sense that years of ninjitsu training have instilled.

The face off between scarred warriors.

Shiroikage strikes!

Raizo deftly evades

True to the nature of any combat, the weary old warrior is placed at a disadvantage when the battle rages on.

After the struggle, the defeated would rather embrace the sweet release of death than the misery of dishonor.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,972 Posts
Cool.

To give credit where credit is due, the Shiroikage figure from Triad Toys when it was originally released was a worthwhile figure. I still have mine. Granted, it's a ninja figure, but the white outfit design was quite good IMHO for the period. Triad Toys may have had a lot of criticisms for obvious reasons, but Shiroikage was one of their better overall figures.

--

dragonsleeper:

Is the Raizo head sculpt a custom? I recollect a Ninja Assassin/Raizo inspired boxed figure was produced and released some years ago.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Nice photo story!

Shiroikage is an awesome figure - one of my favorites. At the time, it was the most expensive figure I had ever purchased (I think it was $120) and I felt very guilty for a while after I purchased it. Times have changed...(to be fair, it was released in 2008)

·
fortuna favet fortibus
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi DFC

Yes, Raizo is a limited custom headsculpt by 1/6 artist Cheungkinmen. The outfit is from the Crazy Owner Assassin set you mentioned.

And I agree, Shiroikage is awesome and one of Triad's finest.

·
fortuna favet fortibus
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice photo story!

Shiroikage is an awesome figure - one of my favorites. At the time, it was the most expensive figure I had ever purchased (I think it was $120) and I felt very guilty for a while after I purchased it. Times have changed...(to be fair, it was released in 2008)
I love your ninja thread. It was the reason I hunted down a Shiroikage. I was thinking of reviving that and inserting a follow up story :lol

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I love your ninja thread. It was the reason I hunted down a Shiroikage. I was thinking of reviving that and inserting a follow up story :lol
Haha, thanks! I forgot about that thread. You definitely should do a follow up story :clap

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,972 Posts
Don't forget to add female ninjas to the story . . . if you have any.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.