Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL nevermind----

He's a heavy-duty recaster...

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
What a delusional pair those two eBay sellers are! That head isn't even as good as the Relic Hunter. Hopefully Lonnie and Jim have the good humour to laugh at guys like this! I wouldn't give them $3.99 for it, and that's with the gear!

Some people......

CHEERS!

PS (What frightens me the most is that some poor fool may go and buy one of them!)

·
S o u l
150 Posts
rogerbee said:
(What frightens me the most is that some poor fool may go and buy one of them!)
If that's the case, then I better lay down a sheet of wax paper because I feel a dump coming on....maybe I can sell it on eBay too for $399 (of course,I will include a handmade 1/6 fedora free of charge)

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Heheh,

Now someone 'would' buy that! Give it a coat with some glossy laquer and put it on a base. The plaque can read "See, you can polish a turd!".

CHEERS!

·
S o u l
150 Posts
Apology

I would like to take this moment to AGAIN apologize to the GREAT Stevie Wonder for my earlier comment.....And anounce a limited "Numbered" edition on all my turds(Sorry no sales to Thailand, I've had problems with shipping there)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bionic-Joe said:
...Yes, I am a HEAVY RECASTER. Who the f**k cares? ...
You know, I don't have a dog in this fight, other than frowning upon selling recasts. I even thought the sophomoric attacks on you were pretty lame and was kinda shading your side on principle.

But, that one single comment makes it a whole new ballgame. Like the priest on the green during the thunderstorm on Caddyshack, those who think they are untouchable can be proven wrong.

My guess is that those people who you are stealing business from care quite a f**k. Quite a f**k indeed. And if you rile them enough, you're going to be doing a bit of caring a f**k yourself.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Chill out bro. I get a kick on riling people up. No harm meant. I just think it's really funny when people get so bent out of shape on message boards, when we ALL hide behind our keyboards. Have a good one!! :clap

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not to worry,....."bro". I'm as chilly-willy as one can get. After all, you haven't stolen anything from me. (luckily, my stuff is junk)

Who's hiding? I'm one of the most accessible people there are, and plenty (maybe hundreds) of hobbyists have seen me at countless shows and meets, sans keyboard.

Personally, other than the stolen HSs, I think you do pretty decent work.

You have a super day. ;) :devilhnd :hyper

·
Banned
31 Posts
Well, I want to be cool with everyone. I needed extra cash and I want to put an end to Diver 4. Used to be that we all could sell a head on ebay for a few bucks. Then he came and nearly ruined the hobby. I know I'm guilty of this. That's why I started mine at 4.99. Notice how he has almost no sales??? If anyone wants me to stop selling their heads, tell me which ones and I will stop. Besides...I like selling figures more. Just look at the Steve Austins!!! I have a new material for making heads that look like real flesh vinyl!!! Be cool!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Bionic-Joe said:
If anyone wants me to stop selling their heads, tell me which ones and I will stop.
do you have permission from the lonnie hale (frontline) and alex ross to recast their heads?

if you're really interested in putting diver 4 out of busines, how about a "$2 buy it now" on all "your" heads? :thumb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.