One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
The horse's pose just screams for a rider with a drawn sabre doesn't it?
Ditto x2

Why do they say it's perfect for all eras? It has a German/ European style saddle. You take the saddles off the other horses and they are perfect for all eras too.

Hey DiD, how about a Mustang w/ a western saddle? That I would buy.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,578 Posts
Yeah, I wonder if they even looked at a real horse head to model this. I'm no horse expert but I think the jaw muscles need to be way more pronounced/rounded and then the rest of the jaw needs to be narrowed a bit.

And yes, please make some western saddles. Still waiting for a good 1870's cavalry saddle to pop up.....

·
Captain Eyestrain
1,198 Posts
Skin this sucker ( as I have done with the standing version ) and you find a very curious notion of a horse : the legs are too thin , the body is OK , and the head and neck a sort of child's idea of a horse. It's made of very thin crude black plastic sections ( recycled bin bags ?) that have been welded together with a hot screwdriver.
Not a Thing of Beauty .

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Skin this sucker ( as I have done with the standing version ) and you find a very curious notion of a horse : the legs are too thin , the body is OK , and the head and neck a sort of child's idea of a horse. It's made of very thin crude black plastic sections ( recycled bin bags ?) that have been welded together with a hot screwdriver.
Not a Thing of Beauty .
Yikes! Not good, and yet I like DiD's figures more and more (headsculpts). Odd, that they can't make a decent horse.

Kat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.