One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Oookayy,

Not terribly enthused, where's a Quantum of Solace Bond on a Prometheus!? Trevor might stand a chance of nailing Craig. C'mon guys! He's about the only other SS figure I'd pay the money for.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yawn...Well, the snake eyes is decent (I don't know about $120 decent, especially w/ soldier story putting out CIA SAD night ops for only $90), but I just can't get excited about this line. Maybe too many fond memories of the 3 3/4" line from early 80s.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
The dirty Rats... Just show the damn thing already...[Oops] For Pete's sakes man. dont these knuckle heads realize timing is everything. While they play around with cartoons. Hot Toys and Soldier Story is " Get'n money baby" Case in point. ACI Debued pic's of Figure Clothed in a Black Suit. Pic's got really good reaction and generated some interest. Mean while Sat.Toys debued a Mens figure in a black suit at W.O.H made it available two weeks later and the darn thing Sold out in a week. [2nd waive in stores now] Not only that It has proven to be a bit better than the aforementioned suit so I, one who intended to buy the ACI suit will not. Instead I got two of the Sat Toys figs because of the Superior suit and Figure... I love the whole GI Joe thing... Made my bones in the hobby with Hasbro figs.. But there are a least 3 other fig comming I've already commited to I would imagine others are or will be in the same situation once this thing is finally made available....dont get me wrong I'll be pissed if I miss it. But the manufacturer will also miss my money and that of others like me.. If its ready put it out there so those who want it can get it.....

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Good post Black Ops...I completely agree. Sideshow takes waaaaaaay to damm long to release things...And there are plenty of other awsome figure that are out now. And who knows what figure we'll see in '09, I bet there'll be some that are better than another Sideshow release.

G

·
I like the look of these, but agree with above. SST seem to be taking a leaf out of Dragons boat - I recall years of Dragon showboating new things. At least SST actually do release them though!

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
I'm with Hardcase: I'm glad they're producing this line. I, for one, want Destro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.