1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
looks like he's tinkering with a radio of some type? Maybe a TACP/CCT?..which is cool with me..maybe it will include a new MOLLE vest/plate carrier.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
hqpham said:
looks like he's tinkering with a radio of some type? Maybe a TACP/CCT?..which is cool with me..maybe it will include a new MOLLE vest/plate carrier.
Since when does a TACP/CCT operator wear a Jolly Roger patch?? I thought only SeAL's wore them.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
cree82 said:
Since when does a TACP/CCT operator wear a Jolly Roger patch?? I thought only SeAL's wore them.
because AFSOC assigns TACPs/CCTs to all of the SOCOM units including SEALs so they wear the team patch of the guys they are working with...in fact ARMY SF wear/use the Jolly Roger design for team patches..my friend's SF team used it on their last team patch...so the Jolly Roger is not only used by SEALs.

·
Registered
931 Posts
hqpham said:
because AFSOC assigns TACPs/CCTs to all of the SOCOM units including SEALs so they wear the team patch of the guys they are working with...in fact ARMY SF wear/use the Jolly Roger design for team patches..my friend's SF team used it on their last team patch...so the Jolly Roger is not only used by SEALs.
Agreed :cheers .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts