One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
OSW Trade Police (Retired)
11,749 Posts
I think all uniforms regardless of their origin wee manifestly designed to be uncomfortable.

Red Serge, the classic Mountie dress uniform (see avatar) is a beautiful piece of kit. If you ever want to feel like a celebrity, put this on and take out your little black book. if you want to feel comfortable however...

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
I like tigerstripes , but is there any real practical application for Blue cammo ?
Seems a bit odd unless you are in an Ice or Water environment .
Or perhaps falling from the sky on a clear day ...
I've wanted to ask this question for a while.
Russian MDV , Chinese Marines and now USAF ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
What the hell is this!!!!??? I go away for 2 weeks and come back to this sort of crap? I'm almost ashamed to be an Air Force brat now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You're wrong dude...just wrong. It's true though. There are a LOT of women AND men that I'd rather not see in the uniform now wearing just a black T-shirt let alone a uniform that's tucked in.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Okay Army,

Get your head out of your A** and create a new pattern for us ex-Joes. Maybe a new pattern with the Drill Sergeant "This We'll Defend" logo on it would be cool.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Army BDUs are good to go. We just need to slant the chest pockets. The pockets on the arms look cool, but Ive never needed them so far.

·
Registered
171 Posts
helocrazed said:
You're wrong dude...just wrong. It's true though. There are a LOT of women AND men that I'd rather not see in the uniform now wearing just a black T-shirt let alone a uniform that's tucked in.
Dude, I was up at finace today getting some stuff squared away. Someone had a pic taped up in a cubicle of their section during some type of formal occasion There where 3 women sitting down in the picture wearing skirts as per the Army Dress Blue and Green Dress unifom. Holy smokes it was cankle city. Somebody needed to uphold some height and weight standards in the group, and Im sure the FUPAs were in full strength LOL.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts