One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Not bad, a decent [ok ok very lovely HS] an Otaku body, which goes for crazy prices on ebay, and the KRISS. Definitely a good buy if you only want one of the specialized pieces.

Hmm.. does/will Triad make boots like the Takara Catwoman boots? Been looking for boots like those, and until MGBB [?] posted his Hersh, I didn't know anyone made those jackboots without stilettos.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
That sculpt was from the Mountain Dew fig that Anti personel did, with black hair. Hot. Like the dark hair more. Not feeling the boots. My Kriss is better.

Other than those little issues, niiiiiiice.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sweet looking figure and with some of the Otakus going at crazy prices, this figure looks all the more appealing with the ATAC weapon.. Pre-ordered locally and can't wait for it to reach the shores.. Triad is moving up a notch..

Its a must get figure, in my opinion..

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
People were paying $45.00 just for that headsculpt from GSTG.
Yeah but at $59.99 for the whole figure I don't think you're going to get that head painted like the ones that were in the DX sets. It'll probably be a mass produced head this time around.

Normally they'd say: "____ is hand painted with various layers of skin highlights and is sealed with professional paint sealants."

This one doesn't. I have one of the 25 Winter figures that were produced and would love to get another sculpt or two to do some repaints on. It's a cool sculpt.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Yeah but at $59.99 for the whole figure I don't think you're going to get that head painted like the ones that were in the DX sets. It'll probably be a mass produced head this time around.

Normally they'd say: "____ is hand painted with various layers of skin highlights and is sealed with professional paint sealants."

This one doesn't. I have one of the 25 Winter figures that were produced and would love to get another sculpt or two to do some repaints on. It's a cool sculpt
I believe this is cast in the new softer resin like the Theo and Ty sculpt, which really came out nice.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
I hate you IOT.... I couldn't afford his last Winter figure because I wasn't working at the time, ad CC purchases were restricted. oh well....

That sculpt just doesn't get old for me. On an Otaku body and with the Kriss and outfit, it's not too bad a deal.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Yeah it's a cool sculpt. Some have said it looks like Liv Tyler, but I always thoguht it kinda looked like Selma Blair myself. Although I'm curious if they're changing the neck height on the Otaku after the last run. Their rooted heads fit them well, but the resin heads had "giraffe neck" syndrome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.