One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, all!

I'm an old-timer who grew up with Gi Joe in the 60's and am working on my second childhood, but with some much better skills. I spend more of my time writing mysteries and science fiction stories than I do getting to play with my 1/6 scale figures, but I'm also putting together some scale buildings from Alaska and Canada for displays.

Wood Gas Machine Electricity Space Building Wood Polar bear Interior design Bird Building Plant Sky Tree Architecture Wheel Building Wood Toy Table

One bit of advice: if your wife says "Why can't you build something like that for me and my Barbies?" NEVER say "Sure, sure, whatever."

Because if you do, you will end up building a New York City brownstone from 1910...

JBen

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Welcome to OSW JBen!

You’ve got some impressive building skills there... very motivating!

Looking forward to what you work up next!

·
Registered
40 Posts
JBen, welcome. Nice diao's. We may have a lot in common! I'm more of a vehicle and support systems guy as well.
Getting back to you, I get the impression to are from the Great White North from your displays.
Keep it coming! Looking forward to the next one you come up with. How about a Log cabin.

·
Unifetish
122 Posts
Impressive builds, and love the staged scenarios. The polar bear scene made me smile. I could see the bear trying to climb up and invariably knocking the ladder down. Yours scenes have a lot of life to them. Look forward to seeing more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts