One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellllllllllo everybody!

I'm just getting back into the 1/6th world after a brief 2 year hiatus. I'm into modern 1/6th but also have a few World War II mini-dioramas.

I'm just gonna be sitting back and getting a feel for the place before I jump head first into any discussions.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Hi Frodo! Welcome Aboard, we're glad to have you, and welcome back to the hobby. :D

Money? Oh you'll need to keep that secure, give it to me, I'll put it in the safe.
If not, well, during those two years, prices doubled if not more, so they'll be after it.
Can't let them get it, no no no, that won't do, that won't do at all... Give it to us....the precious...greenback..euro... pounds...yen? Yuan even...

Don't worry conversations here jump back and forth at times, sometimes with a bit of internetz hostility or sarcasm, but its usually all good. Hope to see some of your work soon!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Hello there,

What, only one Hobbit joke, you guys are slipping! New blood is always welcome, just be prepared to leave a pint or two behind here now and again! It won't hurt......
much...

CHEERS!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.