One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,640 Posts
We do, or did have a resident expert on these Kerberos figures but I'm not sure if he's around anymore. I did a search and couldn't find his threads and I don't remember what his name was on here. I have a few of the figures, including the one you bought (but in black). I bought it new and live in West Texas so no issues with flaking. The flaking is a huge issue and some people have been able overcome it in various ways. One guy was able to recoat the fabric with something (I can't remember) and it looked great. You might be able to scrape the flaking off of the boots to match the fatigues you talked about buying. Also, you should check out these 2 forums: Collector Freaks Collectibles Forum and One Sixth Figures (onesixthfigures)
You might even get lucky and find someone who has her clothing and boots in a parts bin waiting for a new home. Good luck and welcome to the board.

Edit: I found one of the posts on this issue: Miscellaneous Subject - Fixing cracking and flaking...

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,640 Posts
Thanks for the response, is it this person maybe? jaztermareal

And I'll look into all that, appreciate it.
Yes!!! That's the one I could not remember. I always enjoyed his thorough posts and reviews of his figures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts