One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Hi Rogue! First of all, Welcome Aboard :D
Secondly, oh my, new and already ready to hop on the HT train. :p It'll be costly as heck but they have way cool stuff, and often adequate bang for your buck.

A lot of retailers carry HT products, www.vikingplayground.com, www.redplanettoys.com, cotswold collectibles at www.gijoeelite.com to name a few, so finding a dealer you like shouldn't be a problem.

They and or their employees are members of the forum, the first store's owner being mx22 who recently posted a PJ bash and a good guy I can personally vouch for.

Also, sometimes guys let go of their figures on the Open Market subforum, so if you're looking for something already decommissioned you could put up a thread there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. This not my most expensive hobby, but I can already tell that I like alot. I like the detail of HT, but I am open to anything. Mt next figure will be a kitbash. I've grown up and know alot of Special Ops guys. You gotta admit HT puts alot of stuff in thier kits that you really don't need. It looks cool, but man that's alot of stuff. Thanks for sharing and hope to talk to you guys soon.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Welcome to the OSW, roguecsi.
Tho the basic cost has gone up spectacularly in the hobby, we do see amazing detail and items available now. As for HT's filling their releases with a lot of stuff, that's another reason they've done so well. You may not want all the gear on the figure, but it gives other bashes more potential as well as providing good trade stock. They're our big company "go to guy", along with numerous smaller outfits that are hobby friendly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.