One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

NEW Threezero Fallout X-01 Power Armor!!!

(Science) Fiction, Fantasy, & Adventure 
3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jaztermareal 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I just saw this, so excited!!!

Toy Breastplate Mecha Cuirass Font
Breastplate Armour Cuirass Toy Metal
Font Statue Sculpture Poster Working animal
Font Armour Personal protective equipment Working animal Metal

See less See more
#4 ·
Bethesda exclusive (different paint) 469.99 EUR (£423.03) PLUS shipping
Threezero version (normal paint) $380.00 USD (£301.11) Shipping included

£122 plus shipping (prob around £40 ish based on prior experiences, then very likely VAT at 20%, Duty and handling fees since it will likely ship from USA given it is Bethesda store...) all just to get a blue paint scheme?!??!?!?!!?!?

I will opt for the normal one thanks.

CORRECTION: The shipping is actually surprisingly cheap from bethesda, £7.99, but still.... doesnt stop their online store price being stupid high plus taxes and handling fees :s even if shipping from within EU, it would still be £122 just for different paint :s

#6 ·
I REALLY want to collect them all but the cost is too much. The regular versions are expensive enough already despite all sharing the same frame (only new tooling is weapon/head/armour plates) so I find it hard enough to justify the price for the regular one. Bethesda one HELL NO!

#7 ·
Putting my personal biased toward Fallout and its related merchandise aside. I have own every single of these power armor, and to be FAIR I strongly feel I get what I paid for. The overall quality is totally justified the price tag.
On the other hand, I just paid $282 for the Hot Toys Thor Infinity War and was disappointed with the material used, and how poorly the quality control was. The black armor used plastic that extremely easy to be scratch, it came with multiple SMALL defects from the factory, overall a disappointing figure. Gonna put down another $100 and get this standard X-01 power armor instead.

#10 ·
of the plastic Iron Man figures, Heartbreaker is still great IMHO and can be had cheaply. Shotgun is another. Of the diecast metal ones, MK47 is great but MK4/MK6 both look great, but pricey.

(War Machine MK1/MK3 beat any Iron Man hands down IMO)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.