One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Hey Dunk, aren't you glad you took those typing classes now? Easier to type with no eyes when you know the keyboard.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
lol HP. *whine* I wanna visit BC now :<

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Nice pix urbie, looks way more tight and organized than I've ever seen it!!! I see some nice new stuff there!!! I'm literally dying to come down there as soon as my pockets are occupied by something other than DUST!!! See ya soon!!!
Brian

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

The website sucks right now cuz I just haven't had the time to update it. I literally got probably at least 5000 different pieces of loose accessories and that of course if the most popular item. And I wanna be able to offer it all online very soon.

Because there's no place that offers a huge selection of the 1/6 hobby, there are is a decent handful of people who collect 1/6 however it is not that large but its getting larger and larger. I'd have to say it is 25% local and 75% online.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If I lived in Canada I'd be begging for a job right now! This rivals most shops I've seen oversees in my travels and at least it's on the same friggin' continent as I am. Looking forward to ordering from your site when you are ready. Rock on dude!

·
Registered
194 Posts
That is :devilhnd . Seriously.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Holy friggin' ****.

If these pics don't work you into an unholy cold sweat, check yer pulse.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Yeah, but what would you eat?

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Mmm, tasty.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts