One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not photos of my new store but some more newly taken photos of my existing store. One member asked me to take some photos of my store so here I am showing it to everyone.

Those rubbermaid drawers are all categorized so that you each drawer will contain a certain type of military gear such as vests, headgear, footgear, BDUs, etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
BAD ASS dude, wish we had something like your joint here in Illinois. You wouldn't happen to carry or know of where I can snag this uniform by BBI do you? It was part of their series at Toys R Us. This is what it looks like:

http://lopezxl.com/figures/bdu.jpg

I don't mean to thread spam but any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
GOD i wish we had more of your kind of stores here in Australia! The best we have is Toys R us! and i dont want Hasblow! I want quality!
but MAN thats some quality stuff there! i want, i want...

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Do you have a trained monkey with a hammer to keep you from bashing the whole time? :D awesome store.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Oh man! Looks like I need to tell Bagger to visit you again. Only this time he will have to get stuff for me! Nice store.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments people!!! :clap

djwhite said:
BAD ASS dude, wish we had something like your joint here in Illinois. You wouldn't happen to carry or know of where I can snag this uniform by BBI do you? It was part of their series at Toys R Us. This is what it looks like:

http://lopezxl.com/figures/bdu.jpg

I don't mean to thread spam but any help would be appreciated.
Sorry man :(

I don't have that set.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah its been literally a month since I updated. I'm a one man operation so its really tough to manage everything. Unfortunately a put the website as my last priority but I gonna change that right now at this very moment :)

I gonna give it a whole new face lift and make it user friendly :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts