One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was cruising around looking for something else when I found this. Looks like some New 1/6 Steyr Aug Rifles. Anyone know anything about this. I don't speak the language on the packaging :D

Looks like the stuff Sgt Larry showed us a while back., But that's not his packaging.

Says Armoury on it, but i was under the assumption they were done in the 1/6 market.

http://www.tutrader.com/OT218BUY.html

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Huh? is there supposed to be a picture in your post?

/edit: There it is...well it says Armory on the top right :D

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thaught Armoury went out of business? Are they making a comeback with these sets? Looks like a blind box packaging of these. Found 2 other sites with this too, but only one other pre selling. One was an info site.
No Links to 1/6 Armoury through their old web site.

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
doly,

Could be, I've seen Larry posting these images so this product might be related to him in one way or another...

Alexei
Alexei,

I wouldn't mind them being made by Armoury or BS, just so long as they're not made by Furuta :rant.

Already got a set of 6 pre-ordered from HLJ, hopefully they'll come in complete set of 6 as pictured.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.