One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I REALLY like some of the background characters that Star Wars has put out over the past movies (Boba Fett was originally a background character). So I thought I would try one of my own. I bought an old GI Joe from Goodwill and got to hacking. I have tons of pics so I will break them up as I go. Enjoy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I used Green Stuff and just made him a helmet. Then I got started on the arm. Rather than totally replace it-I cut it down and also did some green stuff. Painted it black and drybrushed silver.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I am waiting for some parts that I purchased (pants, boots....etc) I thought I would make some weapons. All the stuff that I have been keeping finally came thru for me. The blaster is just for reference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to take pictures when I was working on the arm. It was the one attached-I just did green stuff all over and added some wires and misc model parts. You can see something close to what I did on the hand. Just put the putty right over it (the face too).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a few more pics of another futuristic SMG (or whatever Star Wars calls those) I wanted something similar in size to the MP5. I also had a cool broken golf tee that I carved out a bit.
SW_Gun-1.jpg
SW_Gun-2.jpg
20210425_152945.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts