One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Great underused movie character.Kept the Star Wars comics going for a few years.

But still....where is my VADER!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wish they did one of Bastila Shan. I think you'll be able to purchase the Sideshow version of Aayla Secura, who's the blue female Jedi, at San Diego Comic Con for $64.99, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I wish they did one of Bastila Shan. I think you'll be able to purchase the Sideshow version of Aayla Secura, who's the blue female Jedi, at San Diego Comic Con for $64.99, if anyone's interested.
Agreed. Knights of the Old Republic had by far the better story line than the entire Prequel Trilogy and some of the most memorable characters. Come on, how many of you (who played the game) didn't burst a kidney the first time you heard the one liner 'Meat Bag'? They should at least do Bastilla Shan and a male/female verison of Revan. Hell even Darth Malak and Carth....well maybe not whiny Carth.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't feel too badly for him: that's why he's popular with the laaaaadies . . . :p
That may explains why in the comics, he is depicted as having several wives! :lol

Going back to topic, I think Sideshow did a good job on Mundi's headsculpt. I am holding out on pre-ordering this guy because of the possibility that Sideshow may announce a 12-inch Vader or Trooper at the upcoming SDCC. If no such announcements from Sideshow is forthcoming at this month's SDCC, then I will take the plunge and pre-order this figure from one of the local retailers.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
ya know, i bought the hasbro version a few years back and put the sculpt on a dml body, and i still like it, im on the fence with this version,i do like weird obscure star wars chracters thou

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
hmmm... there are too many great characters from the original movies.. would much rather see a Lando or a Hoth Luke/Han etc before more stuff from the prequels...
I'm glad they're taking a break from these, my wallet was taking a beating. This is a nice figure, but I'll pass, I'm loyal to the originals, except for the clones.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.