One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, those corcorans and the uniform should be useful in modern IDF bashes too. Love how his beret can be stashed like that.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Hmmm, kinda with those who don't see much in this one. A normal , every day Israeli soldier, with some good kit would be nice, but this seems a little to far off the path. I could be wrong, but the extra sized uniform will be hard to work with on a regular nude.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
That is unless they make a chubby body for it:)

Alexei
Yeah bro, that is what I am refering to. By the looks of the preview, the body seems to be a little on the chubby side, so the uniform would have to be made a little larger as it appears to be as well. It wouldn't work to well on the normal run of nudes, which if course are all Herculean in build. Kinda the opposite of this one:p

·
Medic
2,882 Posts
This seems like a "special interest" release. I don't think most people will have any use or interest in this figure. However, Soldierstory has done a really good job with this figure. Those who want it will probably be most pleased with it.

- Ian

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Yeah bro, that is what I am refering to. By the looks of the preview, the body seems to be a little on the chubby side, so the uniform would have to be made a little larger as it appears to be as well. It wouldn't work to well on the normal run of nudes, which if course are all Herculean in build. Kinda the opposite of this one:p
I see what you mean, I initially misunderstood you. Uniform might go on ACE body - many people say it's big and nothing else fits on them (though I just fit HT 3C BDU on it and looks fine). Chubby body will be in high demand though - this is one of those questions you would see periodically being asked by people here on the board.

Alexei

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I think Soldier Story should consider giving him different moulded hands - no point in giving this figure a set of hands designed to hold rifles. Something more natural would have been better.

Alexei
It appears he enjoys scratching his ass!!

Only items of interest for me are boots, web gear, knife and revolver.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
A buy for me
1) Great knife can be used for other bashes
2)great boots 3)fat body or suit 4) beret with general staff badge5) uniform will probably fit SOTW-OA bodies are good with face repaint6)nice holster and revolver

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.