One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Really?They couldn't have picked like say Vader....or Dooku...or Yoda....Ayalla Securra

Farmboy Luke?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If nobody bought any of the previous Lukes, they probably would not make any more...but since they are bought, you can be sure that core characters like this will always be made in various outfits. Luke and Han will be made in every outfit as long as they sell.

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Safe but good choice. You knew this was coming with ANH streak of late and the whole 30th anniversary. Can't wait to see the sculpt.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
LOL knuckles. I gotta admit I'm kinda "Luked out" for now...this will be SST's fourth version if I'm not mistaken. But as Mortar just put it since SST is in ANH mania right now it makes sense...just that an x-wing pilot would be more desirable to me. Hope they really kit this one out...boonie hat, rifle, everything. Thanks for the update Spartan!

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
Like it, as I'm an OT fan myself -- Hope they continue the streak, since my gut tells me we're due for "Scum & Villainy collection: Coruscant Bartender" or some equally esoteric character.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Hmm,

I had a quick look at the face and it's ok from what I've seen, if they don't blow it, it'll be worth getting this and the Yavin one and combining the two.

CHEERS!

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
First Rant
Damnit all to Hell when will SS start giving us some cool non-core figures and armored troops

Second
I like the ANH Luke so Im sure ill get it

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Hmm... I like him for all the extra gear he should come with. His long rifle, electro binoculars, droid caller, boonie type hat goggles, poncho, tan putties... Wait, I could just make him from my parts bin.

Did Sideshow ever do the droids? If so I missed them

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Next 12" Star Wars Sideshow Figure is...LUKE

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4193

Die-hard Star Was fans will be delighted to know that the next 12-inch scale action figure from Sideshow Collectibles will be a new Luke Skywalke. The fourth Luke in their line, this version will feature the young Jedi-to-be in his Tatooine duds as seen in Star Wars IV: A New Hope.

This Luke Skywalker figure follows previous 12" Sideshow releases: Jedi Luke, Yavin IV Luke, and Bespin Luke. Tatooine Luke was also made available as a Premium Format figure. That's alot of Luke. While one of the stars of the space saga, I was truly hoping for a totally new character, such as Vader.

What do you guys think? I'm kinda bummed by the selection...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.