One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Just finished my latest review, this time of the ZC World 'Weapons Sets', versions A and B.

Hope you enjoy and as always your feedback / comments are welcomed:

EDIT: Written review now complete too!
ZC World Weapon Sets Review

Steve.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Re: New Review - ZC World Weapons Sets (A and B)

Very imformative review... Thanx!

·
Guardian of Hades
1,558 Posts

Great review.

But I couldn't help but notice that the 'blue' shotgun shells had Winchester SUPER X markings on them.
Why don't the manufacturers realise that the colour of the 12 gauge shell is about the brand itself, and not the load.

Winchester : Red
Remington : Green
Federal : Maroon
RIO : Blue
Also some companies like Remington will use Black for their cheaper budget line of shells.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts

Excellent review - very informative, and very helpful.

Well done.

Thank you for sharing :) :) :)

·
Registered
716 Posts

Thanks for the review,
I was on the fence about the sets,
now I might grab the crossbow.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Great review thanks, not for me as i model military but a nice product nonetheless and the cross bow and the magnum are interesting, as you say for zombie killer type scenarios.

Stu

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,930 Posts

Thanks for the review. Looks like ZC has pulled up their sock a bit more on the weapons. The details are a lot nice than they used to be. But like you mentioned, they could do better in some areas. Looks like they cloned a few pieces again, like the Glock, and other pistols. The rest look really nice.

Great review.

But I couldn't help but notice that the 'blue' shotgun shells had Winchester SUPER X markings on them.
Why don't the manufacturers realise that the colour of the 12 gauge shell is about the brand itself, and not the load.

Winchester : Red
Remington : Green
Federal : Maroon
RIO : Blue
Also some companies like Remington will use Black for their cheaper budget line of shells.
I think within certain brands, different loads have different loads. Some brands have a slug as one colour shell, buckshot another, and less lethal rounds yet another colour, for safety reasons. So you don't load the wrong shell at the wrong time. Take Remington for example. They have different colour shells for different applications and calibres. Red, Blue, Green, Black, Silver, and Gold are some that I have seen from Remington.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Another fine job, sir.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts