One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Finished up this latest review for you of the DAM Toys DEVGRU Neptune Spear figure... Please have a watch and as always interested to hear your feedback:

I encountered many of the issues others have commented on, you might be interested to see how I worked around the helmet issues with some modifications as covered in the vid.

Thanks!
Steve.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Compare a SS,or even TC helmet to the DAM one.The suspension is all wrong.It should go through the sloths in the neck piece.I plan to redo it completly,but in the meantimr,I robbed a SS padding piece,as they fit up in there.

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great review ! Now for the Vympel review eh !

Nice solution to the Helmet, in case you didnt know, the helmet liner is compatible with the SS version, so if you are lazy and dont want to cut, you can sacrifice an SS helmet and swap it out.
Yup, Vympel will be done in the next couple of weeks, got a week of work so figure that will give me something to do :)

I did see your post on the helmet, certainly worth doing if you've got one laying around, although if you've got a spare SS helmet, you might as well just use it whole?

I've just added an album of photos in case anyone wants just static reference shots, its here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.670382479756642.1073741832.221674837960744&type=1

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Great review Steve. I like the fact that you also name and describe every item in the kit, from the vest to the small bits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts