One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
soldiers addict
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Story:
In the year of 3002, DOBBIT travelled though space to the moon, the three-dimensional space of the human world, together with RABBOG after a coincident space tunnel explosion.
DOBBIT was living in 12-dimensional space before, while RABBOG in the 16-dimensional space.
at that time, because of the environmental degradation, Earth cannot supply a place for living, which makes people chose to move to the Moon.
the story is about the adventures of DOBBIT&RABBOG brothers on the moon, in the year of 3002.
Product Link: http://www.7-hobby.com/sf-rd-steam-factory-1-6-rabbit-dog-collectible-figure/

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
In the year of 3002, DOBBIT travelled though space to the moon, the three-dimensional space of the human world, together with RABBOG after a coincident space tunnel explosion.
DOBBIT was living in 12-dimensional space before, while RABBOG in the 16-dimensional space.
at that time, because of the environmental degradation, Earth cannot supply a place for living, which makes people chose to move to the Moon.
the story is about the adventures of DOBBIT&RABBOG brothers on the moon, in the year of 3002.
HUH??? :dunno

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Lmaoooooo made me laugh so much!!!
Cool figure !!!!!!!
Hey, I'm all for a steampunk style figures, but that story just makes no sense. I'm sure it's due to the lack of command of the English languange. For that reason alone I'd say just show us the product and skip the story.

That being said, pretty decent start on introducing some much-needed steampunk to the hobby.

Eric

·
Registered
505 Posts
It seems like a cool figure, but what is going on with the story line? I am all 16 dimensional now.....if it makes any sense.........

·
Registered
760 Posts
Steampunk seems like a perfect sub-genre for kitbashers, as it's basically making stuff out of scraps. I'm not sure if there's a market for it from a manufacturer (even a very small one).

Don't see the need for the crappy backstory either, much like the tosh Phicen gave us with their Kefira boxer / Xmas hooker doll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts