One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just some of the stuff I've been bashing up. I'm a big fan of using a variety of bodies so you'll have BBI, DML, BS, ACE, DiD, HT, CG 2.0, Otaku and SS bodies represented.

If you know me you'll know I'm not one to take magnificent action shots, so I'll just have photos with and without fancy lighting just to show you the details of the bashes. Enjoy!

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
The first one and the Parka/Skull Mask one are my favorites. They all look alot like character from A Better Tomorrow.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks dudes...gotta like getting a buncha asian sculpts together. I gotta get a group shot of them to show how all the different bodies make for different heights and builds and make for a more visually cool setup.

And if you want my opinion on it, the denim outfit that one figure is wearing is awesome to say the least. It's Newline Miniatures and it's probably the best 1/6 scale denim I've ever seen. It's lightweight and hangs naturally and the buttons on the jacket actually work, so no snaps when you want it unbuttoned and giving it a more realistic look.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Wow, very nice! Love seeing hitmen and bonty hunter bashes, especially as many as you have! As Palaboon said, the dude with the skull balaclava is ones of the coolest ones I've ever seen, though your others aren't far behind!

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, very nice! Love seeing hitmen and bonty hunter bashes, especially as many as you have! As Palaboon said, the dude with the skull balaclava is ones of the coolest ones I've ever seen, though your others aren't far behind!
yeah, it's amazing what you can do just by loose parts. If anyone is interested in the breakdown, it's just a DML Neo3 body, SS CIA SAD operator balaclava, mechanix gloves, NLM british boots, ACE black BDUs, regular black tee from DML I think, 21st C goggles and a Stash Recon M65 jacket.

Mr. Petey: I'm not sure what you mean, are you asking the parts breakdown for them?

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I love how casual you are about it, "Just some of the stuff I've been bashing up".

Dude! This stuff is great I love all of it. But, I do have favorites...

#2 with his magnum and prayer beads - Wow!
#5 the white gloves are the seller for me, just awesome
#6 just dirty mean, dude looks UBER tough
and, #12 great posing with that outfit plus the good photography - awesome pictures.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.