One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Pretty cool, but that Emo look for the black Ninja is quite funny, his weapons, the sickles are pretty much identical to the ones that were released in the Blade of The Immortal sets, and those shuriken look similar to the ones that came with TAO's female Ninja...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I know it won't be the Evo body under there because they would have said so, but it's a shame they haven't shown any pics of just the body or said what it's called. Is this the Alpha body or the male version of the Otaku, do you think?

The preview image of the female Otaku comes up if you keep refeshing the triad front page, btw.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Not crazy on the Ninjas and the "change in pricing" on the eboxed figures doesn't seem to have happened. These things still cost an arm and a leg. I know you're getting a body as well but I was hoping against hope that the full boxed figures would be under $100.

The new female bodies look great though. Hopefully this means they're actually coming out.

edit: Uhg! I just realized they have no waist or torso articulation... at least none that's visable. If that really is the case that sucks big time.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
The previous Triad newsletter said something to the effect of "Expect a change in pricing and head paint quality with the new fully boxed figures" which to me implied a decrease in paint quality (fine by me) and an decrease in price when compared to the DX sets. I guess that didn't happen? Or maybe these are just pilot figures?

I love Triad's clothing sets but I find their DX sets and now Boxed sets a bit dull. Their clothing sets make excelent basic setups to work off of but when paying $120 for a figure I kind of want something cool and unique that stands on it's own as is. I just don't feel that's the case with their higher priced stuff.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Very exciting pics of the Ninjas. Not sure that they need to sneak up on anybody. Definitely interested in the one in black. Is this some kind of complete female figure with Ninja outfit and weapons?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.