One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’ve been looking through the forum for a while now and it’s refreshing to see all the new products that are still being released. I got into it in the late 90s and had a lot of fun being the director of photography and finding awesome locales to set up my navy seals. I was a huge 21st century fanboy at the time and then went on to love other companies that were out at the time, BBI/dragon/hot toys etc..

I know this isn’t the place to plug this type of thing but I have two m2 Bradley tanks and a little bird helicopter that I no longer have room for. If anyone is interested and you’re in Minnesota feel free to throw me an offer. I don’t need to sell them but I’d rather they go somewhere where they will be displayed.

Thanks.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts
Welcome to OSW.

The older stuff is still quite nostalgic, and gets posted occasionally here.

Normally sales posts should be posted in the Trade and Sale area, but there used to be some time/post restrictions on posting ads in that area. But I'm not sure if those restrictions apply now with the site under new ownership and management. Basically they were in place to make sure those selling items were active members on the site. Here for a longer length of time, or with the posting count, folks were able to see how active you are in the group. There is a pinned post in the Sale and Trade area you can check out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts