One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think it looks awesome. I can't wait to see it along with Iron Man and the new Batman. I liked the first Hulk movie but thought the final villan/ showdown were lame.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm not real big on the design of Abomination but I think it's going to be good anyway. Anything beats the last one. Iron Man is looking freaking sweet though. I'm pumped it's getting close. There needs to be a Hot Toys Iron Man.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Yeah...not soo much.

But the Hulk looks good.

·
Enjoying the View
1,136 Posts
Looks promising....

...and the female lead is cute...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Well... er, ummmm I think I need more trailer. I still have a bad taste in my mouth after the last Hulk movie, what's with the story line? I am not familiar with this one at all. I thought they were going to re-do this like the Eric Branugh(sp?) version was never made? I'd love a good origin of the Hulk story before they start making sequels.

Ironman on the other-hand - I can't freakin' wait.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Meh.
Abomination looks like the Berserker from Gears of War and not from the comic.
The helicopter scene is ripped from the Ultimates (which did it better)
.........and the CGI looks subpar.
Face it, the Hulk sucks as a character.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
All I know is that when I think of Hulk, I think of him flying through the air gracefully in slow motion. Im digging Edward Norton as the lead, he oozes geek scientist guy, it comes over alot better than the well built hot leading man type imo. This is a restart of a restart, there are pics from the gamma scene that are alot like the tv show. Whats the standard Hulk origin these days anyway, same self irradiated story?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.