One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Ranger
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Yes yet another move where me, my family and all 2,000 of us moved across the country. This room is a bit smaller so some thing either can't be displayed or I have not gotten to them yet. I officially moved in 1 June. With work and everything else, I finally have my room picture worthy. Hope you like. Thanks for looking.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
WOW! That's a massive collection. And it covers a broad spectrum, too. I especially like the space you reserved for the old school Joes. Congratulations on the successful move and the killer collection.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I am stunned. The size of the collection, that's impressive, but taking it with you, that is hard core stuff.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Thank you for sharing your massive collection. I really appreciate your diversity of subjects. I see the group of hunters in amongst all the other genres, something I have gotten into lately. Wow! Sideshow, BBi, Dragon and 21c just to get stated naming a few. Great to see you have so many older figures and the newer stuff coming out.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Man that looks like a fun room, I could spend hours in there daily:hifive

Awesome look into your collection, fun photos to look though for sure, I see some stuff in there that I have, some of it from back in the early 90's so I know you have been in this hobby at least as long as me:thumb

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow, amazing collection Rick! I gotta ask though, how do you keep it all clean? I've just started my collection and dust has become my greatest fear...

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
That's a HELLACIOUS collection Rick!

Congrats on the move and getting everything set-up!

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Jaws dropping collection!!!!

I'm very interested in that Predator drone, is that a shell for RC model? That's the only one I could think of that is that size!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Rick - nice set up, really like the range of figures and settings. Your new room looks very much like many of the houses here in the Tampa area - are you at MacDill now? Also, what's the story on the F117?

·
Ranger
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am stunned. The size of the collection, that's impressive, but taking it with you, that is hard core stuff.
No choice my friend. I am however an expert at this now. Eight moves in 20 years.

Rick

1 - 20 of 34 Posts