One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, that Russell Crowe HS would be great for a "Proof of Life" styled bash, or of course Gladiator. Who is the other guy supposed to be? Sort of looks like a b-movie actor whos always on Sci-Fi channel movies.

Hmm.. looks like HT is trying to edge everyone else out of the medium/gp machine gun business. Oh well, I like them, because I don't want anything from them :p [for now.. the HS is nice] Which might save me some money. ;)

Also, whats that green thing with the holes at one end on the water's edge SEAL's back, next to the dive fins?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Only really new thing I see here is the plate carriers - which I wouldn't mind seeing more clearly - they kinda look like the paraclete plate carrier(with cummerbund)...?

saiko - the "green thing with holes" would be the new "Pop flare" no doubt.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ht Nsw

Thanks for the heads up.

One of my Christmas wishes for this year was that I hope Hot Toys stop giving all their figures M9s!?! BBI please give them your SIG molds.

Never mind - cool figures but nothing about them really stands out - although I am glad I held off on buying the ACE Gunner vest sets.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Cool!! more gear to bash with..I'm hoping that plate carrier is a Paraclete one..been wanting one in 1/6th for awhile...These look like SEALs, early OEF/OIF to me since there are pics of them still using MK43s then and have since switched to MK48s for MGs. The gear looks all new for HT..not too many rehashed parts really.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Cool looking figures, but I do agree - right now is a bad time for any kind of MG Gunners, all too many of them hit the market recently. HT should have done a more conventional M4 armed figures with some interesting vest. One thing for sure, loose gear will be on the expensive side - MGs are a hard seller these days, prices for rest of the stuff on these guys will need to account for this...

Cheers,

Alexei

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
You got to be kidding me. That navy seal is wearing pretty much what the came in the ACE Rifleman and Gunner set. I could kitbash that fig with my eyes closed. They really gotta try a little harder on that fig. The one in tigerstripe isn't too bad. Wow, 2 figs I don't NEED to buy. My bank account will be so happy.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.