One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Revival Machine
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Hot Toys Batman "Dark Knight" 12 inch figures line to be Released in USA!!!

Hey guys kpekerol here, Just a quick update as i am at Comic Con it is totally insane, I will post photos later if i have time. I was visiting DC Comics area and saw what appeared to be Hot Toys batman and Joker the newer suit version and i thought No way....! they are supposed to be released only in Hong Kong market I thought. I well guess what i talked with a PR and Design team Rep those Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight Figures just got a Go by DC to be released in USA!!!! LOL oh yeah! it was just decided last week for those of you that did not know and hoped it would happen it has!

·
Revival Machine
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Again

Please Note i am only going by what DC comics Reps Told me at Comic Con, it was confirmed and it was the Hot Toys Batman "Dark Knight" New Suit and Joker that i saw along with the 1/4th busts. I could not believe it myself i pointed it out to the DC reps they said it was Hot Toys that was in the case and i said hey those are supposed to be Hong Kong exclusives whats up with that? then the other rep who was a girl said they just announced last week that the USA Market was opening up to the HT line of Dark Knight figures. Please if this info does not end up being correct do not hold it to my account as i am ONLY Repeating what was told to me by DC Comic Reps at the Kiosk.

thanks

kpekerol

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
Hot Toys announced this in their newsletter last week. I believe they will be distributed via DC Direct, so I wouldn't look for them at Sideshow. I'm looking forward to more info, such as pricing and when they will be available.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thank you god that I know a small town comic book store where he can order me these wonderful goodies.

If you're in the East Los Angeles/Montebello/Pico Rivera area please stop by Comic City 5703 E. Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022. Ask for Todd, and tell him Josh sent you. He has all the latest comics, can order anything you want at anytime. He's also got a nifty discount plan worked out, so if you're willing stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The price for recently announced DCD 13" figures is $90-125. I wouldn't expect DCD to charge less than $150 to avoid cannibalizing sales of their own line. I heard that these will be in the Sept. Previews which would mean that delivery probably wouldn't be until the end of '08 at the earliest.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
This might be old'ish news, but I've just received a couple of bits of info, one's IRONMAN related the other was to tell me that though DC Direct will carry the HT TDK stuff, they will NOT be getting the original suit batman, thought this might influence peoples ordering so I posted it straight up.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
So does this mean Etailers or only through Previews.......I asked Cots if they were going to stock it, as they stock the other DCDirect and they said Canada was the only North American place to pick these up.....

Anyone...Anyone....

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
So does this mean Etailers or only through Previews.......I asked Cots if they were going to stock it, as they stock the other DCDirect and they said Canada was the only North American place to pick these up.....

Anyone...Anyone....
DC Direct stuff is only sold through Diamond. So, you'd need to be a retailer who orders from Diamond in oder to get them.

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
The rep there gave me a sheet of expected release dates for them. They list Batman and Joker as December releases. He said they have not yet negotiated on the Tumbler and Batpod, but it wasn't out of the question.

On another note, I just noticed a Sgt. Rock figure is announced on here for April.

·
blistering barnacles
600 Posts
Not necessarily, that's just their MSRP. They'll be cheaper at online stores, and the shipping will be $10 as opposed to the usual $30 or so from HK for a boxed figure. I wouldn't be surprised if the dcd ones cost $165 shipped. Which is a little more than what I paid at toys2.net but not that much. How much are they going for on ebay shipped?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.