One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New holsters coming from triad!

I just noticed that Triad toys has some REALLY NICE looking under-arm holsters up for preorder. They must have gone up in the the past 24 hours, 'cuz they weren't there last time I looked. Anyway, didn't want anyone who might be interested to miss them! Here is the link to the site, in case anyone doesn't have their new address:

www.triadestore.com

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
With their last newsletter coming out on the 30th of last month I'm really hoping for some news in regards to their new boxed figures and new bodies mentioned in the last newsletter. I know I'm probably wishing more than hoping but we all have dreams don't we?

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Sweet! Just checked them out. I been trying to make my own with limited success. Thanks for posting.

Deadguy, I'm feeling your pain. I saw the protos, maybe a year ago, been on pins and needles ever since.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Hmmm... I wonder why he Louis made them non-adjustable? I wonder if this universal fit concept is as universal as the Amaya headsculpt that I have. It fits everything, but it falls off everything...

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Did an anybody else notice that they changed the release date of the pre-order figure heads and bodies they had up from being released tomorrow to 12/15 kinda had a feeling they would do that .....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts