One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
HI 1/6 experts!! I am just a newbie in this field and I got into 1/6 mostly becos of batman becos I am a big fan. I need some help from you guys: Does anyone know where I can find avery very decent keaton batman figure for sale?!! Any help would be appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Go to E-bay a couple times a week and search for "Batman Custom." A number of people offer 1/6 scale Keaton era Batman figures. Look around and take your time as you will find a wide variety of quailty and cost.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx gavined.. yes i 've been looking for it everyday ... but didnt find anything .. i did that for the last couple of years and there were loads of results.. but at that time i was saving up ... now i have the right amount and they are all gone.. DARN IT! kekekek thx anywayz!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The custom Keaton Batman figs you see, are made with recast parts from a vinyl model kit. Some cast the pieces in resin, and some cast in silicone. If you have any casting skils (or contact someone that hs mold making services), and you might save some bucks. Plus you can make more than one that way. Just another option for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.