One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to drop a quick message to introduce myself.... I recently followed a link that Getoninja posted on another forum that led me to here. I used to be quite into 1/6 custom /kitbash stuff but haven't done much for about 5 years. Well after having a good look around here and seeing all the amazing work thats being produced i've been re-inspired to get back into it. I've started work on a new HS which i'll post pics of once it done. I'll have to dig out some old figures and post some pics for you guys.
So anyhow, Thanks to Getoninja (love your work) for leading me here. I'm looking forward to participating here on OSW.

Cheers
Matt

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Welcome aboard. Please report to the receptionist so she can assign you a room number and a free plastic crack counselling meeting. Enjoy your stay!

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Welcome to the board. The counseling fees are nominal, but got to have some way to keep staff in beer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.