One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I've been lurking for a while and I just wanted tell you what a awesome group you have here but you already knew that...

Here is some of my humble collection I have uploaded to the gallery. I hope to get around to taking some single shots of some of my better bashes. Thanks for the look and the great forum you have allowed me to join.
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/photo/showgallery.php?ppuser=9300&cat=500

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Why thank you!

Flattery gets you everywhere on OSW! Welcome to the boards. I've been here nearly 2 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else. These guys have kept my interest in 1/6th going and having learnt from the incredible pool of talent we have here, my skills have improved manyfold.

BTW, your collection is far from humble, I'd say it was quite impressive

CHEERS!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Welcome aboard! ANd i agree with Roger, very impressive collection of figures you have! Looking forward to seeing more of you work and pictures. Have fun and welcome to OSW!! :thumb
-mike-

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Welcome Aboard TurboProp! As Roger and Mike have noted, your collection is great and I can only imagine the hours of joy they've brought you in their mini battles, and its a great mix of Joe and Sam figures as well.

Good to have you onboard, your cell--er cabin--is down the hall and on the right with all the other nice friendly new guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome. :)

Man, that is one sweet freakin' collection. Love seeing all the JOES.

The rat patrol set-up rocks.

Wait'll 38Oliver sees this.

Thanks for showing your pics, and thanks for mixing JOE in with everybody else.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
SW-E-E-E-E-T!

I'm coming to your house to play. :eek:)
Great collection. Like LG said. Love those Joes. I think you have just about every period covered there. Thanks for posting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.