One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, I wonder if this was what Javier was talking about at the Joeshow. Looks cool.
Hopefully it brings down the price of those daggone AKs, and that sidearm is a beaut too. Wonder if they gave it the 'working' treatment.
Seems like a great time to be NAM collector thanks to TS and SS

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
I don't normally collect Nam stuff, but I'm really liking this and I may have to go for it, depending on price. I hope SS keeps the price right, considering it's relatively lightly equipped compared to stuff like the CIA or EOD figures. If they keep this around the price of their Chinese figures, I'll do it. Good to see they've given him that sweet Chinese AK.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Holy Crap! You guys are killing me... Longgrear is due out next month or so and now this!

I am going to have to start selling off some stuff to make room and pay for all this new Nam stuff.

Tiger Stripes are okay, but the detail on all the other gear is amazing. Soldier Story has just raised the bar dramatically on Nam LBE.

I just don't know about those boots though.
Those are Bata CIDG Tropical Combat Boots and those alone make this a must have.

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
You know, I admit that this is rather plain as a 'Nam figure but then I had second thoughts.

It's a SUPERB looking figure, even if it's stuff we've seen before. As far as I'm concerned, with the current state of 'Nam figs, you cannot have enough tiger stripe, and M1956 web gear is ALWAYS appreciated. This is a must get for me.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bring him on, I cannot wait... He looks great. Love the detail in the web gear. I think I have a new favorite manufacturer. SS, bring out more Nam stuff, please... Think Marine...

I'm very glad to see a rush of new Nam stuff hitting the market, and I for one surely hope this trend doesn't end anytime soon. But please (a message to ALL companies) lets not forget the basic soldier and Marine... Not everything needs to be Special Forces.

-JOSH

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sculpt for sure!!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.