·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Playkid--1/6 M60E3 machine gun

MSRP: TWD$350 / box
Release date: Q4, 2007 Now onsale

Box set include:
1. 1/6 M60E3 machine gun x1(included short barrel)
2. Long barrel x1
3. Sling x1 + buckle x2
4. Optionl, NOT included: 50 pcs X 7.62mm NATO Ammo Links

MUST BUY:
1.The bipod is not like the real thing .
2.The sling swivel is not satisfied enough .
3.The cocking handle has no spring .
4.The trigger can't be moved .
5.Upgrade your transforming and forgiving ability -- Priceless ^^|||
6.The pigment never includes the lead .
7.Complete Made in Taiwan .

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I love these translations! The Must Buys are amusing altogether but number 5 has me in chuckling as I make shumai. :jump4joy [Not often I get to use that smiley]
Sometimes they throw things in as a slightly serious joke--ths time #6 regarding the concern over lead content in toys from China recently; and last time, the free finger pain from their tiny sharp ammo linkers.

On a more serious note, I wonder how this stacks up to.. whomeever made these already, if anyone. Looks well made, I like the inclusion of an optional longer barrel.

Thanks for the news ShiGuangYu!

·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To saiko:You're welcome.
and~~
Playkid--1/6 seriesII 7.62mm NATO Ammo Links <50 Rounds>--(Full Metal & Moveable)

1/6 seriesII 7.62mm NATO Ammo Links <50 Rounds>--(Full Metal & Moveable)

Bag set include:
1. 50 pcs X 1/6 clipper made by SK5 steel
2. 50 pcs X copper made bullet
3. 1pcs X plastic seal bag

MUST BUY:
1. Clipper rear simulated and you can feel the click when you insert.
2. Clipper shows better elasticity after the heat treatment.
3. Clipper with antirust effect after twice electroplatings treatment.
4. Figernail broken guarantee-- shape object take with extra care, and it's free.

Notice:
1.This Product is for Adult Collection ONLY, NOT for children under 15.
2.The clipper rear would appers a different level of tension, if it happens too loose (about 30%),
please follow the instraction carefully to adjust the clipper rear, but with gentle pressure.
3.Please indicate your qty or confirm your order !!! we may reserve for you.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have some of the Playkid ammo, and it's great.

As for the M60, it's going to be hard being at the tail end of a flood of 1/6th Mk43's.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Looks great... too bad I don't bash modern anymore. I did buy three of the ammo belt kits and a sling for my Nam bash. Once the Barracks Sgt NATO links became scarce, I found these at Good Stuff To Go.

It was odd, however, that the sling purchased separately doesn't include buckles. I still have not found a suitable buckle for the sling. The only thing I found that width is the British Hardware buckles sold by Armorpax which I have on hand. But its not accurate or desireable... if anyone has any thoughts on options that, I would love to hear them.

And to make bad matters worse, the Hot Toys M60E1 doesn't have sling swivels either. Fixed that with some small guage brass wire.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
JTFazz said:
Looks great... too bad I don't bash modern anymore. I did buy three of the ammo belt kits and a sling for my Nam bash. Once the Barracks Sgt NATO links became scarce, I found these at Good Stuff To Go.

It was odd, however, that the sling purchased separately doesn't include buckles. I still have not found a suitable buckle for the sling. The only thing I found that width is the British Hardware buckles sold by Armorpax which I have on hand. But its not accurate or desireable... if anyone has any thoughts on options that, I would love to hear them.
I got one of those Playkid slings too for a M240B - I used some wider than usual "triglide" style buckles from some DML item I think - can't remember what it was though... Some of the ACE weapons have wider slings with two buckles which would be suitable too. Also Good Stuff To Go sells loose buckles and fastex clips etc, they probably have some that are the right size for the Playkid sling.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Nice. I want to add another E3 to my collection and this look like a viable choice. The bullets look very 1:1 btw.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
justin_g said:
I got one of those Playkid slings too for a M240B - I used some wider than usual "triglide" style buckles from some DML item I think - can't remember what it was though... Some of the ACE weapons have wider slings with two buckles which would be suitable too. Also Good Stuff To Go sells loose buckles and fastex clips etc, they probably have some that are the right size for the Playkid sling.
Thanks for the info, Justin. I have some of those on hand somewhere but didn't know if they were appropriate for a 'Nam bash.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts